Dr. Mariana Bozesan interviewed at the Transformation Literacy Conference
Speaking the language of the heart has never been more important than today. As we are facing unspeakable cruelties originating from war, climate calamities, raising inequality, and economic challenges, we need to love more not less.
This is why, I am inviting you to partake in the important work of Club of Rome member Dr. Petra Künkel and her Collective Leadership Institute. During the recent Transformation Literacy Conference, she asked key questions during the interview on the role of capital and technological innovation in addressing current challenges, including:
- Is the technology application more dangerous or more beneficial right now?
- What about mindshift?
- Is privacy gone?
- What is better: For profit or not for profit?
- How can technology address the UN SDGs within planetary boundaries? Example?
- Can consciousness evolution be scaled?
- What is the difference between socially responsible investing and integral investing?
- Why are start-ups the backbone of the future?