Dr. Mariana Bozesan interviews:
Hazel Henderson, Ethical Markets
Hazel Henderson is member in the Club of Rome and founder of Ethical Markets. She is a world-renowned futurist, evolutionary economist, and the author of several books that have been translated in numerous languages world-wide.
In this videocast Hazel discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic is (mis)handled in the U.S., under which circumstances people would gladly pay pollution taxes, and how the US$ 11 trillion stimulus package should be used to ensure a sustainable economic recovery. She reminds us that Los Angeles would still be a village if the Hoover Dam project hadn’t been launched during the Great Depression of the 1930s and insists on taking advantage of the current crisis to implement the New Green Deal to ensure a sustainable future of life.
See also Hazel’s current article “Steering Societies Beyond GDP to SDGs”.
Enjoy the show!
- Hazel’s personal website: http://hazelhenderson.com
- Ethical Markets website: https://www.ethicalmarkets.com
- Green Transition Scoreboard® : https://www.ethicalmarkets.com
- Hazel’s latest article “Steering Societies Beyond GDP to SDGs”
- Podcast website: https://aqalgroup.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/33nb8Oi
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2ZumnmD
- Overcast: https://bit.ly/2FwkBuo
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/investmentwende
- Amazon music: The Investment Turnaround
- Youtube playlist: https://bit.ly/3irCSr9
- Subscribe to this YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/3hnNl5D
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AQAL_Group
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarianaBozesan
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianabozesan/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mariana.bozesan
- Medium: https://email@example.com
- Investment Turnaround website: https://investment-turnaround.com
DISCLAIMER: The AQAL Foundation informs our listeners that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed by the interviewees of our Investment Turnaround Podcast belong solely to the author and do not represent the views nor the opinions of the AQAL Foundation, its founders, or other associated group of individual.
Narrated by Albert Bozesan, produced by Peak State Entertainment