On February 25th, Amit Bouri, CEO and Co-Founder at The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN), came to Munich to present the “Roadmap for the Future of Impact Investing”. The event was organized by the BMW Foundation with participants from ananda, AQAL, Phineo, Sonanz, Siemens Foundation, KPMG and others.
The GIIN “Roadmap for the Future of Impact Investing” presents six categories of Action:
- Identity (impact investing principles, measurement)
- Behavior and Expectations (incentives, mindsets, investment philosophy)
- Products (retail products, institutional products, blended finance vehicles)
- Tools and Services (ratings, impact investment banks, risk+return+impact)
- Education and Training (train, support impact businesses)
- Policy and Regulation (fiduciary duty, tax incentives)
The roadmap is a framework for action which helps different actors to find their role and potential to change existing systems (learn more about the roadmap here).
Amit Bouri, CEO GIIN: “Start with what is there and learn by doing. Each individual can become an ambassador”.
The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) is the global champion of impact investing, dedicated to increasing the scale and effectiveness of impact investing around the world. The GIIN builds critical infrastructure and supports activities, education, and research that help accelerate the development of a coherent impact investing industry.“ (GIIN, 2019)
For more information on the “Roadmap for the Future of Impact Investing” click here.