AQAL Group is proud to welcome Dr. Martin Wilderer to join as a Board Advisor to China. He supports AQAL’s relationships with the Chinese government and private companies, in both our activities in China and in Europe.
Dr. Wilderer is a distinguished leader in the environmental engineering and e-mobility industries. He spent more than 10 years leading subsidiaries of German industrial corporations in China. He earned a Master in Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering degree and a Ph.D. in Environmental Economics from the University of Kaiserslautern.
Prizes and Honors:
- Top Outstanding Young Person of Changzhou 2012(常州市十大杰出青年)
- Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence 2011, Commercial Bureau of Wujin district, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence 2010, Commercial Bureau of Wujin district, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence 2009, Commercial Bureau of Wujin district, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Honorary Citizenship of Changzhou 2009
- Honorary Citizenship of Wujin 2007