Munich, January 24th, Prince Luitpold from Bavaria gave the welcoming speech at the Alphazirkel New Year Event and presented his project “Learning Lions” – an organization training young people in Northern Kenya in programming, graphic design, film and music.
Markus Bodenmeier presented AQAL’s vision on Technology at the Alphazirkel Panel “Tech4Good – New technologies for good causes and added economic and social value”.
Panel participants have been:
- Markus Bodenmeier (Management Board Member, CFO AQAL AG)
- Patrick Knodel (Management Board knodel foundation, PANDION AG)
- Julia Prettl (Foundation Council Prettl Group, Shareholder The Combinator AG)
- Dr. Tobias Rosenthal (Sharholder and Corporate Development Baerlocher Group)
- Sinan Carikci (The World Datanomic Forum)
- Nikolaus von Taysen (Entrepreneur, Founder Finparx)
- René Wienholtz (Ex-Management Board Member for Technology and Innovation STRATO AG / Business Angel / CEO ION Impact)
The panel participants presented their company focus and sustainability activities and discussed questions such as “What visions and goals shape impact investors actions?” and “How do investors integrate the advantages of digitalization?”.
To summarize, with more than 160 guests, the Alphazirkel event has been well attended and more and more people are interested in integrating impact, profit and technology in their investments.